Alpha Development Roadmap
Hello Pixel Pals!
To give a better idea of what you can expect, and to help keep me on track, I'm posting a development outline for Super Pixel Defense. These items are subject to change, and more items could be added.
- At least 24 levels in the main 'Color Campaign'
- An additional selection of custom levels that can be played in any order
- Challenge levels locked behind a minigame
- A fully developed Level Editor with directions
- More buildings, pixel types, and game mechanics
- Balance tweaks for buildings, levels, achievements, etc.
- Improved artwork for objects, animations, interface elements, FX, etc.
- Performance and compatibility optimizations
- Support for Windows & Ubuntu/Linux
Additional Features, these may or may not be added in the future:
- Additional campaign levels
- A more in-depth 'unlocking' system using points
- Online leaderboard/scoring
- Support for Android
- Support for GX.Games
- Support for iOS & MacOS
I plan to move Super Pixel Defense into a "Beta" phase when more of the mechanics and planned features are implemented. This should leave the Beta phase with tasks including: level building, balancing, final artwork, and playtesting.