Super Pixel Defense
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
THE DATA STREAM HAS BEEN HACKED AND THE PIXELS ARE CORRUPTED 🟥🟩🟦
BUILD YOUR PROCESSOR AND FIX THE PIXELS!
Super Pixel Defense is a tower defense game where you build a processor to fix corrupted pixels and guide them to your monitor.
Try to score gold and correct the corrupted pixels as you progress through the main levels of Super Pixel Defense.
Make patterns, abstract art, funky tunes, and experiment with the processor buildings. Check out the Abstract Pixel Art Pack to see some examples.
Build custom levels using the in-game editor. Import an image and set up the level goals from easy to impossible. Your levels can be accessed, shared, and played.
Super Pixel Defense includes art by:
Soundtrack includes a selection of music by Nihilore: http://www.nihilore.com
This project is functional but is still in development. You can test the pre-release builds, play several levels, experiment in sandbox mode, and help development by providing feedback and reporting any bugs.
Features, mechanics, balance, and other content is still being added, modified, or removed. You may encounter some bugs or issues, and progress will be reset with future updates.
- Release Notes for alpha build 1886 days ago
- Release Notes for alpha build 1790 days ago
- Listen to the Pixels! [Release Notes for alpha build 16]93 days ago
- Alpha Development Roadmap95 days ago
- Release Notes for alpha build 1598 days ago
- Release Notes for alpha build 14Oct 15, 2022
- Release Notes for alpha build 13Oct 08, 2022
- Release notes for alpha build 12Oct 04, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.